Week of 9/26-10/2: Finish up
Close out on Humility: humbling times. finish with “Have humility, or be humiliated” with the older group.
Self Defense September has been good to us. We’ve done alot.
- Getting up from the bottom
- Punch blocking closing distance and initiating a clinch
- Strikes to offense from Underhook and post
- offensive options from double under and over under
- Defending rear attacks
- utilizing a barrier to get up and how to get off of one
- dealing with the sucker punch
- Attacks and Defending strikes in the closed guard
- Creating distance with verbal boundaries
This week review some or all of these key points in sequencing or collaborative Q & A. This was not a month of technique we want going in one ear and out the other.
Next Word of the month for October to think about: Sacrifice.
We are a little understaffed Monday so thank you all for bearing with me. Also, no help from Jara this week just FYI she has covid and so does Kaydyn. They are quarantined in the house, Me & Link do not have it as of now. Keep them in your thoughts.